01 February 2013

Gadget Dilemma?

I have no phone right now, and it feel very awful, no communication , just using ipad and im just missing using whatsapp and another application or games, now, i plan to buy new mobile phone but for preparation, i keep searching what phone is the best to buy for, i am thinking bout to buy samsung galaxy s3 because the price already low since now and kind of thinking bout note II either the price still high and the screen bigger which is Im interested for, I do my own review and make comparison, s3 did the best specifications and note II have it too, im not expert about this all stuff, and i only view the camera. the design, the popularation and the price ofcourse, haha. its hard i think, i a bit concern the battery since long time ago im using note the battery no last longer and it always feel hot when charging too longer. maybe it because of the 3g network, right? and now, i still have dilemma to buy mobile phone, but for me, any phones could be so ok for me if i own one of them, i like note 2 actually but, it was too many people using it right now, same as samsung s3 too, i want different from other, i told my husband about that, he suggested me to but sony xperia zl that will lunch this march, and im very not interested to sony at all. i dont know why. while waiting for s4, i think i cant wait since i have no phone right now, i was very alone without my phone. very akoward....:"(
s3 or note 2? s3 or note 2? s3 or note 2? thinking about iphone 5? very wasting my money to buy for it, i rather choose no phone if in this world the only phone left is iphone 5,haha. im kidding. my husband will buy iphone 5 which is he can tell that he will never use any brand like samsung, htc or sony in his entire life, like he did, he have no other brand phone except apple. weird. now he using iphone 3gs, and he's dream to buy an iphone 5 this february. good luck my man !!

No comments: